1/12th Scale Garden Shed Tutorial #11 - Adding Some Bits & Pieces

In this episode, I’m adding more bits and pieces to the shed to fill the work bench and the area below and I hope it will give you plenty of ideas and some inspiration for your own garden shed or other miniature projects.

Please pop over and have a browse around my Etsy shop, where you'll find loads of great dolls house & miniature craft supplies and accessories. www.etsy.com/uk/shop/bitsandpiecesbyjulie

If you enjoy making your own dolls house furniture and miniatures, you might like my books; I've published four of them so far and they're all available to purchase from Amazon - just search for Julie Warren.

Thank you for watching!

Happy Miniaturing!

Julie.

Mas informacion y productos para Terrazo y Marmol aqui:

Mundo Terrazo