DIY - How To Build Mini Villa House From Magnetic Balls ( Satisfying ) | Magnet World 4K

DIY - How To Build Mini Villa House From Magnetic Balls ( Satisfying ) | Magnet World 4K

Today i build Mini Villa House from magnetic balls, This house mini but cute and this villa house have a beautiful swimming pool around. I made this pool with magnetic balls and slime then i pretend play with shinosuke, do you like it?

And someone tell me they feel satisfying and asmr in my video so if you have any feeling, you can comment in below, i will very happy ^^

If you like my video and feel it is creative, fun, satisfying and relax so you can leave a comment in below tell me about your feeling.

Thank you for watching - please help us reach 10000000 first subscriptions

♥ SUBSCRIBE: FACEBOOK: fb.com/Magnetballs

Magnet World Creative Playlist Summer Smile - Silent Partner

Mas informacion y productos para Terrazo y Marmol aqui:

Mundo Terrazo