Dollar Tree DIY Glam Home Decor Ideas | DIY Mirror Decor

Dollar Tree DIY Glam Home Decor Ideas | DIY Mirror Decor

Thank you for watching don’t forget to give this video a thumbs up if you want to see more glam decor!

Rhinestone wrap: Rules*** (CLOSED)

1. Must be subscribed to my channel.

2. Like this video

3. Comment anything down below.

4. For an additional entry you can follow me on Instagram @Lgqueenhomedecor

I will announce the two winners one week from today here: “Tammy Lucas” & “A Cozy Casita”

Congratulations to the winners!!! 🤗🎉💗 please email me to claim your prize. Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway. I appreciate you being here and will be having more giveaways so stay tuned! xoxo

Items you will need:

3 mirror glam display -

- One foam board

- 3 square mirror coasters

- 3 packs of the rhinestone wrap from Hobby Lobby

- Hot glue gun

- Box cutter

Mirrored flower vase -

- Plywood from Lowe’s 8” x 20”

- 8 silver framed mirrors

- Black paint (Walmart)

- Paint Brush

- Drill or screwdriver

- Wood screws

Shop My Home!

Silver Shag Rug 8x10: Chandelier: Pillow: crushed velvet throw: Lotus Flower: my recent DIY videos here:

Glam Mirror Wall Tree Glam DIY Entryway Table by: Epidemic Cloud

Business email: lgqueenhomedecor@gmail.com

Disclaimer: this video is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate which means I make a small percentage if you make a purchase through it. Thank you for your support!

Mas informacion y productos para Terrazo y Marmol aqui:

Mundo Terrazo