DOLLAR TREE | DOLLAR STORE | Halloween DIY Home Decor | Frank Garcia Studio

#lemonavenuediy #lemonavenuedesigns #lemonavenuehome

Hi friends, in this video I am sharing a BRAND NEW tutorial using Dollar Tree frames and more for Halloween decor ヅ

On a small note: I have been accused of copying a tutorial in which was my DIY first before this established youtuber used it, who by the way is the sweetest.She even says it in her video. I give credit where credit is due. Please recognize this was my tutorial first BRUSH begins at 3:39

If you liked this video hit the like button and S U B S C R I B E ヅ

Please feel free to Subscribe (it's free) so you don't miss my next video

____________________________________________________________

Scrapbook paper: Frank Garcia Studio

____________________________________________________________

Dollar Tree Items used:

Candle Lights in Pieces for Creating that F A R M H O U S E Charm on a Jute table Stripe table Rustic Valance Lavendar Eucalyptus Window Frame

My Favorite Products I use for crafting purposes:

E600 Glue: Gun: Podge: Tape: Tape 2: #dollartreepumpkins #dollartreediy #diy #farmhouse #fallcrafts

#halloweendiy #halloween #halloweendecor #frankgarcia

Mas informacion y productos para Terrazo y Marmol aqui:

Mundo Terrazo