Easy DIY Projects for Home Decor ديكورات سهله و سريعه للبيت

Hi guys , I hope you're all doing great :)

I love DIY's and today I came up with Easy DIY Projects for Home Decor for you guys and I hope you enjoy it!

I used E6000 glue which I got from Amazon :E6000 230010 Craft Adhesive, 3.7 Fluid Ounces also used ceramic squares that I found at home to create my makeup organizer and for my second project I bought stuff from the Dollar Tree

I hope you guys enjoy my video and if you do plz like , share and subscribe for more videos

Follow me on Instagram: beautyqueenn1990

Follow me on Facebook: : Use my referral link rakuten.com/r/LILYTO88 to get $10 when you sign up and shop through ebates and get cash back from many websites

Mas informacion y productos para Terrazo y Marmol aqui:

Mundo Terrazo