How to make butterfly for kids project|DIY home decor butterfly| 5min DIY

#butterfly

Hiii

Vedio psnd aaye to like share ❤️Kre

I will show you butterfly making jo schools project home decor k Liye h how to make butterfly,diy,foam sheets butterfly,reuse plastic,how to decor home,cheap craft ,5min craft

My name is Rishu n I am 20 year old. I make beauty,cooking,DIY,hacks and tips vedios,if any of that interests you have a look ,

U find something u like.

Love 💖

RISHU

DISCLAIMER: The information provide on this channel and its vedios is for general purpose only n should NOT be considered as professional advice

Copyright :-

Everything you see in this vedio was created by me (Rishu Sing) unless otherwise stated.......please do not use my picture or content without asking permission at

Instagram- @creativ__soull

Mas informacion y productos para Terrazo y Marmol aqui:

Mundo Terrazo